Miami DERM Requirements
Schier's complete line of 99%-compliant hydromechanical grease interceptor systems (HGIs) satisfies Miami DERM's newest grease interceptor requirements. Outlined in the FOG 2.0 Control Device Guidance Manual, these systems must include:
Sizing by Flow RateDERM’s two-step sizing method considers both flow rate and grease production to design the appropriate third-party certified system. For ease of specification per DERM requirements, Schier offers full-service sizing software through the Grease Monkey Sizing Service. Selection of the appropriate solids interceptor and sample well is at the discretion of the design professional since FOG 2.0 does not outline particular specifications for either of these components.
Grease Production Sizing
Miami DERM Approved Models
Great Basin™ Hydromechanical Grease Interceptors
- GB2-235 GPM180 lbs. capacity
- GB-75-B50 GPM623.4 lbs. capacity
- GB-75-2-SeriesLEGACY MODELFor new projects speca single GB-250-B.
- GB-250-B75 GPM1,871 lbs. capacity
- GB-250-2 SeriesLEGACY MODELFor new projects speca single GB-500-B.
- GB-500-B100 GPM2,817 lbs. capacity
- GB-1000100 GPM6,237 lbs. capacity
- GB-1000-B200 GPM3,681 lbs. capacity
All models listed by IAPMO to ASME A112.14.3 and CSA B481.1; and satisfy Miami DERM 99% efficiency requirements.